Flawless

11:12:00 PM



Assalamualaikum dan hi ^^

saja nak share lagu ini before, log out.
Entah kenapa lagu ini pulak yang dipilih heh.
Dengar la.



"Flawless"


She planned ahead for a year, he said, "Let's play it by ear."
She didn't want him to run, he didn't want her to fear
Nobody said it'd be easy, they knew it was rough
But, tough luck

I fell in love today,
There aren't any words that you can say
That could ever get my mind to change
She's enough for me, she's in love with me

You're a doll, you are flawless
But I just can't wait for love to destroy us
I just can't wait for love
The only flaw – you are flawless
But I just can't wait for love to destroy us
I just can't wait for love

So, she put his heart in a bag, he wouldn't ask for it back
He didn't want her to cry, she didn't want to be sad
She said, "You better not leave me."
This shit'll be fucked for days and weeks and months, but...

Add it all up, I can find it
The problem with love is I'm blinded by
It rattles my lungs, but my mind is
Tangled between your little flaws
Your flaws, your flaws, your flaws

Wait for love, I won't wait for love
Wait for love, I won't wait for love
Wait for love



Dari lagu ini, bagi pendapat aku masa first time dengar,
menceritakan tentang cinta antara dua orang individu ni.
Head over heels juga. Dan bermacam onak duri diorang lalui. 
Si lelaki ini, terlalu sayangkan si perempuan ini. 
Tapi dia rasa so full sangat, terlalu sesak. 
haha...cinta secara berlebihan yang membuatkan dia rasa sakit. heh..
 ** entah lah, at first hearing saja. deeper meaning 
tak tahu la kan.

Apa aku dapat simpulkan disini, cinta itu buta dan boleh membutakan..cinta secara sederhana..pernah dengar tak, "save some love for your ownself"ye lah..cinta manusia ni tak kekal..sebab cinta yang kekal, hanyalah cinta daripadaNya sahaja.

Goodnight !

sumber lirik : azlyrics

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Followers