About Me

3:07:00 PM


Assalamualaikum et bonjour !

Comment ca va?bien? Moi, je vais tres bien. hehe..it's French and it says, how are you? good? Me, i'm very good. maybe this will be something new to share to some of the readers perhaps.
By the way, you can know me as Iola and  I started to write this blog about a week ago, which was on 27th of December 2013. Currently, i am not working ( well, still looking for jobs ) and that is one of the reasons i am working to make a blog to share some of my experiences as well as my opinions.

I named my blog as 'Mind Meld' as it means to share knowledge or experiences with other via connection, for instances through blogging. 

All of the writing on this blog, are just my thoughts and if its a factual , i will highlight the source.
Please email me, if there is any inquiries, suggestions or comments or any problems with this blog. If there are things that are belong you, please don't hesitate to inform me so that i could put credits for you.

Happy reading and thanks for dropping by

Cheerio! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Followers